Founded in 1997, InduSoft offers a powerful HMI SCADA software for developing Windows®-based applications in industrial automation, instrumentation and embedded systems
Today, InduSoft's strategy is to empower people and companies to develop graphical interfaces, integrate web browsers, and take advantage of Internet connectivity.
InduSoft provides leading-edge HMI software technology that uses the Internet to access data that is stored on industrial devices and test and measurement equipment. In addition, InduSoft tools and technologies convert personal computers, web browsers, and remote productivity devices such as smartphones and tablets into industrial automation and test and measurement systems.
Our HMI SCADA Software
- Acquires data in real time from a variety of real-world devices.
- Displays and accesses real-time, dynamic, and animated graphic screens, trends, recipes, and reports on the most popular web browsers.
- Imports and exports data in XML format for easy integration with corporate and business applications.
- Integrates seamlessly with databases and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Has a strong architecture that encompasses the latest standards and technology in the wireless, mobile, distributed, and Internet areas.
With more than 125,000 human-machine interface (HMI) and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) applications installed worldwide, InduSoft helps organizations increase productivity and establish predictive and preventative maintenance strategies that result in optimum process uptime and availability.
For more information, to arrange for a demonstration, or to have a consultant determine how InduSoft can benefit your operations, contact us at 877-INDUSOFT or firstname.lastname@example.org.