Forums

Panel PC
Last Post 05 Apr 2019 06:07 PM by bryant. 5 Replies.
Author Messages
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
11 Mar 2016 09:02 AM
    Hi,

I just wanted to check with you guys, web studio users to see who's panel pc are you using and if you have good track. We are currently using AxiomTek Fanless computers with 17" Hope Industrial touchscreen Monitors. So far this solution have been great for us no issues at all, but as OEM we are always looking to reduce our cost so I am searching for vendors for Panel PC. It will be great to get your feedback. I am looking minimum screen size 15" touchscreen , at least 120 GB SSD Drive, 4 GB RAM. We will be running Runtime or Embedded View.

Thanks

Julio
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    14 Mar 2016 04:40 PM
    My experience is you get what you pay for. My personal preferences have always been the Advantech panels (probably the best bang for your buck), although if money is not a huge concern, I really love the Arista panels.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    16 Mar 2016 09:21 AM
    Thanks Brian.

--
    18 Dec 2016 11:48 PM
    good Brian Golla

--
    05 Apr 2019 12:48 AM
    The web studio panel is not working anymore on my system as I think there must be a bug and that is why the issue is happening. The bug has also affected my outlook account as well and I am having an error and I have contacted https://emailsupports.net/fix-outlook-error-0x8004010f/ to fix that.
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    05 Apr 2019 06:07 PM
    I have had good success with Advantech.

---