English (United States)
Call us! 512-349-0334 or (877) INDUSOFT

InduSoft Web Studio Forums

Find additional forum posts in in the Forum Archives. For assistance view the Forum Frequently Asked Questions.

SMS Message
Last Post 08 Nov 2018 01:13 AM by UMAR. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Informative
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
08 Aug 2016 11:08 AM

Some telecommunication providers will have the service where you can send an e-mail to YOUR_PHONE@provider.com and the end user will receive the SMS within a e-mail.

The sample here is for a solution that does not support the "email" SMS. Here InduSoft communicates with the MODEM using TXRX sending ATCommands to send the SMS message.

2 - SMS_ATCOMMANDS.zip

--
    15 Oct 2018 04:50 AM
    Hello, my name is Umar.

I have tried the app, but Indusoft gave me an error. I am trying to send an sms from my 3G/4G GSM router to my mobile phone with area code +60 (Malaysia)
    The router model is Mobitek C60T.

RunGlobalProcedureOnServer: Function 'sendSMS' could not be found or invalid number of parameters. [10/15/2018, 17:41:30.618ms]

Can you help me solve it?

Thank you.

Best Regards

Umar
    (Circuit Ideas Resources)

--
    15 Oct 2018 06:04 AM
    Dear Umar,

I am from India, I have worked on that, it is working fine with my application. First we need to check that modem is working with the HYPER TERMINAL application. if the modem is working with the hyper terminal we can easily integrate the hyper terminal codes in the our sms application. So I am attaching the sample application link what we are using.

Please find the application link : https://we.tl/t-vzAxOJtDgF

Regards;

Rajesh.

--
    16 Oct 2018 02:45 AM
    Thank you for replying and the example code. Question:
    1. I cant load/open TXRX driver sheet with the name "1001".
    2. Where is the script where you trigger the RunGlobalProcedureOnServer: Function 'sendSMS'
    3. I tried AT command with HyperTerminal but didnt get any response. Except when I use the browser software for the modem.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Umar

--
    08 Nov 2018 01:13 AM
    Thank you everyone, I have managed to succesfully send an SMS from indusoft. What I notice is the GSM modem itself enters idle mode. So I need to send AT command first then proceed with AT command sequence to send SMS.
    By the way, is there any example for receiving and reading the SMS?
    Thank You

Best Regards

You are not authorized to post a reply.