English (United States)
Call us! 512-349-0334 or (877) INDUSOFT

InduSoft Web Studio Forums

Find additional forum posts in in the Forum Archives. For assistance view the Forum Frequently Asked Questions.

Batch Report for completed batches
Last Post 14 May 2019 09:43 PM by sarjeraoss. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Not Resolved

--
11 Mar 2019 01:04 AM
    Hello everyone. I am very glade if anyone help to me for this.
    Please help for me for generating batch report after batch is completed.
    I search on google for forums/videos but no any topic found for batch report

My requirement !
    Please see the attachment

Capture.JPG
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    19 Mar 2019 05:06 PM
    I am assuming that you want different a trend images for each different report? We recently did made a similar looking report for a customer with a trend image embedded in the report. We ended up using html. We did not use InduSoft's default report creator.We used vbscript in InduSoft to write and build the html file(line by line). It was not a overly easy thing to do considering us PLC guys are not that hot with html. But it was finally the only way I figured out that would work and let us dynamically change what images we had on each different report. I would have preferred it in PDF but this seemed to be about our best option.

--
    20 Mar 2019 03:21 AM
    Thanks for reply brynt...
    simply I want batch report for previously completed batches.
    I create recipe in my SCADA which saves the recipe data. and for completed batches the data is saved on SQL server which is integrated with Indusoft studio.
    Please help.. thanks.

--
    20 Mar 2019 10:14 PM
    Hi, did you try with sql report. I am using Sql express and save data once an event occurs, very similar for your batch report. SQL EXPRESS gives you up to 10 Giga.

--
    20 Mar 2019 10:20 PM
    As soon your report is running from report server, just add a link in your Indusoft screen to see the report

--
    21 Mar 2019 12:56 AM
    thnx for replying reinel....
    I installed SQL Server 2014 for trend database. I am not much familiar with sql server. Can you please provide sample application OR process how to do in steps screenshots etc. ?

--
    14 May 2019 09:43 PM
    Yesss SQL server is answer for it....
    After lot of work I created report function which include previous batch data upto 7 years. Which generate report at any time for previous batches along with batch graph

You are not authorized to post a reply.