English (United States)
Call us! 512-349-0334 or (877) INDUSOFT

InduSoft Web Studio Forums

Find additional forum posts in in the Forum Archives. For assistance view the Forum Frequently Asked Questions.

Secure Viewer
Last Post 25 Jun 2019 09:36 AM by Miguel Meza. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
10 Jun 2019 09:55 AM
    I have established a local connection to the server with the thin client and internet explorer. Everything appears to be working, apart from the printing of trends. I am unable to include the name of the trend being printed.

Decided to use the secure viewer and this does a better job at the printing and looks like the server. However I have found that it does not refresh the data properly. When first started it will show the correct data, but this does not change with the data. I have to shut it down and restart to receive any updates. As a test I linked a button to a boolean tag on a PLC. The server is able to toggle this switch and you can see the PLC changing. On the viewer if the tag is on the button will show that it is on. Turning it off on the viewer does not turn it off at the PLC, or change the button on the server. The switch changes colour based on the feed back tag which is the same as the control tag, so I am confused as to why the colour on the viewer does change when you toggle the switch. If you toggle the switch on the server the viewers colours do not change.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    15 Jun 2019 01:51 AM
    YOU CAN change the name of trend Under button Database COnfiuguration then ucheck box default name

Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    15 Jun 2019 06:01 AM
    HI ..

i have made web thin client. i did the setting of IIS web server.
    so i can see my project on INternet Explorer. Problem is that i cant access my Project page on another computer through internet.

can u suggest something.

also i did the same for secure viewer . but no vain ;.. May be i am not getting. Kindly help me out . as you have did that
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    25 Jun 2019 09:36 AM
    If it's working in the LAN, you may want to check the WAN side but not in IWS settings, check the firewall and port forwarding rules in your internet gateway.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.