English (United States)
Call us! 512-349-0334 or (877) INDUSOFT

InduSoft Web Studio Forums

Find additional forum posts in in the Forum Archives. For assistance view the Forum Frequently Asked Questions.

InduSoft Top Trend Predictions for 2014 - Give us your comments, thoughts and ideas here!
Last Post 05 Dec 2014 04:45 AM by notricks. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

--
03 Jan 2014 02:37 PM

We here at InduSoft gave our top predictions for 2014 in a corporate blog on New Year's Eve.

Here is the URL: http://www.indusoft.com/blog/2013/1...-industry/

Now we'd like to hear from you... Whether you agree with us or not... If you think something else should have been added to the list... Anything that you would like to say regarding this topic, or even questions that you might want to post to us or the community.  So, tell us what's on your mind!

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    05 Dec 2014 04:45 AM
    Hello!

is was funny for me to red the 2014 top predictions right now (Dicember 2014..). As a Indusoft integrator now i am finding big opportunities regarding the IoT. There are already some OPC servers for Arduino for example wich are really interesting solutions for small monitoring points. There are also a lot of IoT platforms (normally payed) that will help connecting, collecting and managing devices and data.
    So my suggestion is that Indusoft should also follow this technology trend and look to the IoT devices has future Indusoft "connectable" devices.

Keep up the good work!
    Regards from a happy cliente,
    Filipe
    You are not authorized to post a reply.