English (United States)
Call us! 512-349-0334 or (877) INDUSOFT

InduSoft Web Studio Forums

Find additional forum posts in in the Forum Archives. For assistance view the Forum Frequently Asked Questions.

Web thin client
Last Post 26 Mar 2020 06:39 PM by Ve. Amaya. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
24 Mar 2020 07:33 PM
    Hi
    I'm new at IWS, and now i'm trying to do a little program connecting two computers via Web thin client, i have configured all the mime types on IIS and when i run the program on the server computer on internet explorer, it works, but when i try to run the program on the host computer first it says that it will install an aveva component, then i only get a blank screen, i've checked that my folder path on IIS configuration is the web folder located on my project folder, i also have the IUSR and IIS_IUSRS permisions.
    Thank for your help.

--
    24 Mar 2020 08:29 PM
    Hi.

At our site, downloading of the required component from Aveva can't be relied on.
    Instead, we run the Indusoft ThinClientSetup.exe program.

I think this may be included in the Indusoft installation \bin folder.
    If not, it can be downloaded from the Indusoft website for your release version.

Regards,
    Greg Shearer

--
    24 Mar 2020 09:16 PM
    Hi, thanks for your response.
    I installed the thinclient.exe on the host computer but now i have this error on internet explorer: res://ieframe.dll/acr_error.htm#,http://192.168.0.10/Start.html

--
    24 Mar 2020 09:36 PM
    You may have to manually enable the Indusoft ISSymbol Control under IE Tools->Manage add-ons
    This link from 2010 refers to the error you mention.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/all/resieframedllacrerrorhtm/961b52cc-b113-4af0-b49a-a1c217c770c5

Greg

--
    24 Mar 2020 10:46 PM
    Thank you so much, it worked very well!

--
    26 Mar 2020 06:39 PM
    Hi Greg.
    The interface worked well, but i've notice that the buttons work well on the server but they do nothing when i press them on the client. I've checked that my tags are as server.
    Thaks
    You are not authorized to post a reply.