Here is a demo application that includes most of the security functions and basically gives you a control panel to manage your users, which is what you were looking for. Using this application as a basis, the other functions can be implemented if you need them.
How it works:
1) There is a function under Procedures called "Reset2" that runs when the app starts. This functions clears, then stuffs all of the users (up to 11) into a class array filled with user names and their groups.
2) On the Event Logger Settings, Event Logger is enabled (checked). to log to the default database (proprietary is selected). Security System and Custom Messages are selected.
1) There is only one screen, Security.scr, which is set as the startup screen for the project. The project is 1024x768 with Start Maximized turned off so the screen can be moved around on your desktop.
2) There is a screen script that calls the function "reset2" on opening. The while running part is for resetting the selected user buffer.
1) Startup Script resets the Smart Message user logic to default
2) Script 1 resets the Smart Messages to default when the 5 second timer (actually set for 10 seconds) has elapsed in the Scheduler. This is to clear the displays when a function is used and a message displayed.
3) Scheduler on change is used to maintain the user display grid.
When the app is run, the Guest (Default) user is logged on (blank password) and shows in the display. All users (up to 10) are shown in the grid object. Pushing any button will return the appropriate error message. Selecting any user in the grid object will allow maintenance on that user. (Click on the picture for a larger image.)
You can download the application here.
I hope you find this application useful.