English (United States)
Call us! 512-349-0334 or (877) INDUSOFT

InduSoft Web Studio Forums

Find additional forum posts in in the Forum Archives. For assistance view the Forum Frequently Asked Questions.

Forum content
Last Post 20 May 2015 03:13 PM by Richard Clark. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
14 May 2015 05:33 PM
    Hi,

I'm getting a bit confused over the content of the Indusoft forum. Recently there have been an increasing number of posts relating directly to Wonderware. Although I have nothing against Wonderware ... I also have no actual interest. As I'm subscribed to the forum, I am now receiving reasonably frequent posts which are of no interest to me and to which I can offer no assistance. These also clutter what I would assume is intended to be a forum dedicated to Indusoft users.

Can some action be taken to make it clear to all contributors that the Indusoft forum is not the correct place for Wonderware posts. Perhaps replacing the 'Wonderware by Schneider Electric' page banner with an 'Indusoft by Schneider Electric' version would be a good start!

Regards,
    Greg Shearer
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

--
    18 May 2015 05:19 PM
    Hello Greg,

Unfortunately, Schneider-Electric has pushed back against us changing the web page in the manner that you are requesting. We have already requested that the web page be changed in order to alleviate this confusion, however there is nothing that we can do about it at this time. Regarding the postings dealing with Wonderware InTouch, you will just have to ignore them as long as you are subscribed to receive all posts. The people making the InTouch postings are directed to contact their Wonderware distributor for assistance, and no attempt should be made to answer them, since their support channel is through the Wonderware Customer First subscription.

I apologize for any confusion and inconvenience that this situation causes.

Best Regards,

Richard Clark
    InduSoft TMS
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

--
    20 May 2015 03:13 PM

Hi @Greg,

I changed the name of the Web Page so that that hopefully fewer number of the Wonderware posts will show up.

Thanks for your comments.

Richard Clark

InduSoft TMS

You are not authorized to post a reply.