A new patch is available for InduSoft Web Studio v7.1 + SP2 HMI spftware. To download the patch, log into your InduSoft account on the website, and download the patch from our Products and Downloads page.
Some of the highlights of this patch include new tag integration for Schneider Unity Pro, added support for Hardkeys on WinCE7, and new communication drivers for ABB TotalFlow (ABBTF) and Schneider Unity Pro (SCHNE).
This patch also features some fixes, including:
- Improved runtime performance when opening Popup Screens
- Improved performance when opening the Symbols Library in the Development Environment
- Resolved some issues with PanelMate Import
- Resolved issue with Panning and Outer Zoom on Multi-touch
- Resolved issues with Enhanced Graphics using Fill Effects
- Modified the Security System to make it more stable
- Resolved issues with files manipulation on Collaboration Tool
- Resolved issues on the GRID object related to Data/Time and UTC