InduSoft has released a new version of the BACNE driver, which implements the BACnet Master protocol. This is a major version upgrade, new implementations and functionality.
Here is a list of what has been implemented in this update:
- Added new Objects:
– LSP (Life Safety Point)
– LSZ (Life Safety Zone).
– ACC (ACCUMULATOR)
– AVR (AVERAGING)
– CAL (CALENDAR)
– CMD (COMMAND)
- Resolved issues with Station field working only with net:id format.
- Resolved issues with the EXCEPTION-SCHEDULE
- Resolved issue with datatype mapping problems with the PRIORITY-FOR-WRITING, RELIABILITY and OUT-OF-SERVICE objects.
- Resolved issues on writing the following objects: BI BO BV MSI MSO MSV DEV AVR AV AI AO CMD and LSZ.
- Resolved issues with Windows Embedded Compact devices.
Download the updated driver, and other Drivers for InduSoft Web Studio