Continuing over 15 years of technological innovation with forward compatibility, InduSoft Web Studio v7.1 provides new major enhancements with InduSoft Web Studio v7.1 + SP3. You can download the new Service pack on the InduSoft Products and Downloads page. You must be logged in to your InduSoft account to see the download.
In this service pack, you will find additional functionality to InduSoft Web Studio, including:
- Support for scripting on the Studio Mobile Access (SMA) Thin Client, based on platform independent HTML5 technology.
- Enhanced development environment, allowing the user to configure common properties from multiple objects selected on the screen editor.
- Tag Integration for the Schneider M340 and Premium Devices, allowing the user to browse for addresses/tags configured in the PLC program (XSY file).
- Enhanced Tag Integration for TwinCAT to support projects designed with TwinCAT 3.x.
- Built-in functions GetAlarmCount and GetAlarmInfo, allowing the user to access information about the online alarms during the runtime, via script.
- Enhanced CEView (runtime for Windows Embedded Compact) to support pictures in additional formats, such as PNG, GIF, TIFF, and EXIF (in addition to BMP and JPG that were already supported). The operating system image must provide the required libraries to support such formats.
- Support for Chinese-Simplified MUI (in addition to Chinese-Traditional) in the development environment of InduSoft Web Studio.
- Native integration with the Wonderware Historian from the Trend task of InduSoft Web Studio.
- And much more – see Release Notes from the “Help” tab on the ribbon bar for a comprehensive list of all changes implemented in this version.
If you’re already using InduSoft Web Studio v7.1, the new service pack will be available free of charge. If you’re not using InduSoft Web Studio v7.1 yet, now you have even more reasons to upgrade!