InduSoft has updated the BACnet driver, most often used for building automation projects. The new version adds quite a few features that will make it easier than ever to communicate with PLCs and Controllers that utilize the BACnet protocol.
Here are some of the updates to this driver:
- Added Program Object Type.
- Added Pulse Converter Object Type.
- Added Group Object Type.
- Added File Object Type.
- Added Trend Log Object Type.
- Changed datatype for SCHEDULE-DEFAULT to ANY
- Supported LIST-OF-OBJECT-PROPERTY-REFERENCES for Schedule Object Type.
Download this, and other InduSoft Drivers here!
Or learn more about Bacnet and InduSoft Web Studio in our BACnet webinars!