InduSoft has just added Patch Two for InduSoft Web Studio 8.0. In this newest patch we have added several major improvements to the InduSoft HMI/SCADA software, as well as solving some minor issues from previous versions.
Download InduSoft Web Studio 8.0.2 (you must be logged into your InduSoft account to access the download)
We recommend that all users of InduSoft Web Studio 8.0 download the patch in order to remain current on the latest security features.
Among the major enhancements, we would like to highlight the following improvements to InduSoft Web Studio 8.0:
– Significant improvements to the Mobile Access feature
– Support for Softkey licensing for IoTView (Platform agnostic runtime)
– Security: Authentication requirements for Distributed Security Systems
– Product Maintenance:
- Improvements on the Tag Integration feature (RSLogix, Schneider-Electric Unity Pro, AutomationDirect)
- Resolved runtime issues on Windows Embedded Compact related to projects with Mobile Access enabled
- Modified the way the SNMP functions work
- Eleven Change Requests and Requirements implemented