This week’s InduSoft Web Studio symbol features a colorful array of horizontal bars that can be used to show trend values, machine efficiency, or any other tag value. This symbol was designed to work well on dark backgrounds, and would be idea for mobile and remote applications.
- BarGraphHorizontalRoundedLtBlue_01 and _02
- BarGraphHorizontalRoundedLtGreen_01 and _02
- BarGraphHorizontalRoundedLtOrange_01 and _02
- BarGraphHorizontalRoundedLtRed_01 and _02
- BarGraphHorizontalRoundedLtYellow_01 and _02
Range: -10000 to 10000 (maybe more)
Properties: TagName, Min, Max
These horizontal bar graphs use rounded rectangles specifically designed to go on dark backgrounds.
- This symbol contains only native IWS objects.
- Version _02 shows the tag value as a digital display.
Ideas for improvement:
- Add different colors
- Add different sizes
- Add scales and labels
Here’s how to use this symbol:
Unzip and copy the .sym files into your Symbol folder of where InduSoft Web Studio is installed. This is usually “C:\Program Files (x86)\Wonderware InduSoft Web Studio v8.0\Symbol” or similar. Either create a new folder or copy it into an existing one, such as “Meters”.