Displaying timekeeping may be important to a variety of HMI applications. Clocks can be used to set timers, show batch times, or to track machine uptime. This week, we’ve developed a variety of clocks to serve functions like analog time displays, 24 hour format displays, and clocks with AM/PM designations.
Description: This symbol set provides additional clock choices one is the analog only clock, one is with the date and time in 24hr format and the last is with 12hr time format with AM/PM designation.
- These are made of 100% native InduSoft Web Studio objects; no pictures.
- This symbol was created primarily for use on a PC running on a desktop or server operating system, but with some slight modifications, can be made to look great on Embedded Operating Systems. You should have “Enable Enhanced Graphics” turned on in the Project-Viewer settings.
- There are no custom properties, just place it on the screen, nothing to configure.
Ideas for improvement:
- Alternative color backgrounds
- Create different sizes (need a different size, just let us know!)
Unzip and copy the .sym file into your Symbol folder of where InduSoft Web Studio is installed. This is usually “C:\Program Files (x86)\InduSoft Web Studio v7.1\Symbol” or similar. Either create a new folder or copy it into an existing one, such as “DateTime”.
Got better ideas for this? Let us know!
Want to let us know what symbols you need, or offer some good ideas on how to use the ones we’ve shared?