InduSoft is always busy improving the tools that make developing applications easier and quicker, and we want to share our efforts with you! We’re working on creating one new symbol each week that you can employ in your applications. Please feel free to modify and share these symbols, and tell us what you want to see! We’re always interested in hearing from you what symbols or symbol libraries you’re looking for.
Here’s this week’s symbol, Blue dashboards
Name: DashboardGraph_01.sym, DashboardGraphsHorizontal_01.sym, DashboardTrend_01.sym
Custom Properties: Too many to list, please see each symbol
Range: +/- 9999 (maybe more)
Description: This symbol set provides a consistent look allowing the user to create a dashboard for production, key performance indicators (KPI), Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) or anything they would like to monitor.
- These symbols were created primarily for use on a PC running on a desktop or server operating system, but with some slight modifications, can be made to look great on Embedded Operating Systems
- These are made of 100% native InduSoft Web Studio object, no pictures.
- Gauges allow the choice of the number of decimal points to display.
- Some editing of the Trend Symbol may be necessary to get it to work with your specific application.
Ideas for improvement:
- Change Colors
- Make different sizes.
- Add a scale to the bar graph symbol
Unzip and copy the .sym file into your Symbol folder of where InduSoft Web Studio is installed. This is usually “C:\Program Files (x86)\InduSoft Web Studio v7.1\Symbol” or similar. Either create a new folder or copy it into an existing one, such as “Dashboard”.
Got better ideas for this? Let us know!
Want to let us know what symbols you need, or offer some good ideas on how to use the ones we’ve shared?