These bar graphs allow you to check color-coded levels or pressure readings at a glance. The default slider can be enabled or disabled for easier analysis of data.
Name: BarGraphHorizontal_Blue_01, BarGraphHorizontal_Blue_02, BarGraphHorizontal_Green_01, BarGraphHorizontal_Green_02, BarGraphHorizontal_Red_01, BarGraphHorizontal_Red_02, BarGraphHorizontal_Yellow_01, BarGraphHorizontal_Yellow_02
Range (if applicable): -10000 to 10000 (Maybe more)
Properties: TagName, Max, Min, DisableSlider
Description: This symbol set is comprised of 4 different colors, set 01 is without a slider/indicator, set 02 has an indicator that is, by default a slider, and can optionally be disabled.
- This symbol set contains only native IWS objects. It was designed and tested on a PC, but should work fine on EmbeddedView or CEView or remote clients. If it doesn’t, please let us know.
- The custom property “DisableSlider” is default to 0. If set to 1 it will disable the slider functionality but it will still act as an indicator.
Ideas for improvement:
- Add other colors
- Add different sizes. These are 500 pixels wide, maybe make a set that is 200 pixels wide
- Create a vertical set
- Add a background rectangle or “plate”, or scale
- Add alarm set point indicators
Unzip and copy the .sym files into your Symbol folder of where InduSoft Web Studio is installed. This is usually “C:\Program Files (x86)\InduSoft Web Studio v7.1\Symbol” or similar. Either create a new folder or copy it into an existing one, such as “Bar Graphs”.
Got better ideas for this? Let us know!
Want to let us know what symbols you need, or offer some good ideas on how to use the ones we’ve shared?