This symbol was designed to easily see the relationship between four different variables. It can be used for key performance indicators, different machines, or any four points of data.
Range : 1 to 100
Properties: TagName 1-4, Label 1-4
Description: This symbol was designed to easily relate four different variables, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) or any information.
- This symbol contains only native IWS objects.
- The 4 colors (red, green, blue and white) were chosen at random and mean nothing.
Ideas for improvement:
- Add the option for a desired “shape” overlay
- Allow different Min/Max settings
- Change the box or circle color if the value is out of range
- Create 8 or 12 sided graphs.
Unzip and copy the .sym file into your Symbol folder of where InduSoft Web Studio is installed. This is usually “C:\Program Files (x86)\InduSoft Web Studio v7.1\Symbol” or similar. Either create a new folder or copy it into an existing one, such as “Meters or Indicators”.
Got better ideas for this? Let us know!
Want to let us know what symbols you need, or offer some good ideas on how to use the ones we’ve shared?
Tell us in this short survey<http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e8zoyttnhs57s2im/start>