The InduSoft Web Studio 8.1 Quick Start Guide will help users working with InduSoft Web Studio for the first time. Take advantage of all the great tools in this HMI/SCADA software, and shrink the learning curve for creating or changing InduSoft Web Studio projects.
The video below covers important information we’ve had available since 8.0, including:
- Great demos included with the software that will allow you to take apart applications and see how they were put together.
- Creating a new project in InduSoft Web Studio on any supported Microsoft operating system, from Windows Server editions to Windows Embedded and Windows CE.
- Choosing a custom resolution, or a default resolution that will scale according to the application. This is a great way to future proof your SCADA or HMI software application.
- Setting background colors using custom colors, inserting items from the included symbol library, and creating tags.
- Learning to make buttons, and apply tag values to text or image animations.
- Running applications locally, or on a remote device that can be managed remotely.
- Creating a multiple screen application for InduSoft Web Studio that can be developed and deployed within minutes.