This flexible PID faceplate can be used for flow, steam, heat, injection, temperature control or just about any type of control. Change colors or add alarm limits for more functionality and customization.
Range (if applicable): -1000 to 1000 (maybe more)
Properties: CO, Label1/2, ManualTag, Max, Min, PV, PVDecimal, SP, SPDecimal, TuneTag, UnitsPV, UnitsSP
Description:This flexible PID faceplate can be used for flow, steam, heat, injection, temperature control or just about any type of control.
- This symbol contains only native IWS objects.
- The Set Point (SP) display is an input and opens the virtual popup keypad. The virtual keyboard needs to be enabled under Project – Settings and the Min/Max and Hint should be enabled.
- The green triangle set point indicator is also a slider and can be moved with a mouse or touch screen
- The Tune and Manual buttons are momentary switches that can be used to change the mode.
- If you need minor modifications, let us know
Ideas for improvement:
- Add different colors
- Add alarm limits
Here’s how to use this symbol:
Copy the .sym file into your Symbol folder of where InduSoft Web Studio is installed. This is usually “C:\Program Files (x86)\Wonderware InduSoft Web Studio v8.0\Symbol” or similar. Either create a new folder or copy it into an existing one, such as “Indicators”.
We encourage you to modify and share these symbols with other users. Your symbol might be perfect for someone else, or they might make an ideal symbol for you. We want your feedback, so tell us what symbols you want us to create for the next “Symbol of the week”! Tell us in this short survey