Montag, 1. Oktober 2012
New SCADA software video for InduSoft Web Studio. These tips and tricks for IWS users are a great way to save time in development. (5 min, 56 sec.)
- Disable Drag - Use Control-D to lock a screen in place and prevent accidental moving of objects while still allowing configuration. This is saved on a screen by screen basis.
- Right click on a Screen or Screen Group in the tree view of the project explorer to “set as startup” rather than using the Project –Viewer menu.
- The “Tag count” is now shown on the status bar in the bottom right of the screen.
- Use the Shift key in conjunction with the arrow keys to move objects by the grid spacing or pixel by pixel for exact placement.
- How to create perfect squares, and circles and position objects exactly where you want them