InduSoft was founded in 1997, and is currently a part of AVEVA. InduSoft offers a powerful HMI SCADA software for developing Windows®, Linux, and VxWorks- based applications in industrial automation, instrumentation and embedded systems
Today, our strategy is the pursuit of a platform agnostic SCADA/HMI software that will allow OEMs, Value Added Resellers, System Integrators, discrete manufacturing, and process manufacturing operations to take advantage of SCADA and HMI tools like easy web publishing of applications, unparalleled interoperability, and the ability to deploy to almost any system using an integrated development environment.
Our HMI SCADA Software
- Acquires data in real time from a variety of real-world devices.
- Displays and accesses real-time, dynamic, and animated graphic screens, trends, recipes, and reports on the most popular web browsers using HTML5 standards.
- Imports and exports data in XML format for easy integration with corporate and business applications.
- Integrates seamlessly with databases and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Has a strong architecture that encompasses the latest standards and technology in the wireless, mobile, distributed, and Internet areas.
With more than 350,000 human-machine interface (HMI) and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) applications installed worldwide, InduSoft helps organizations increase productivity and establish predictive and preventative maintenance strategies that result in optimum process uptime and availability.
For more information, to arrange for a demonstration, or to have a consultant determine how InduSoft can benefit your operations, contact us at 877-INDUSOFT or firstname.lastname@example.org.